Booking Conditions, Inclusions and Terms
Inclusions in the Rate
- UV filtered water
- pantry goods on a use and replace basis
- BBQ on your verandah
- wifi available with Telecom card purchase
- free local telephone calls
- complimentary use of kayak and snorkelling equipment
- DVD, book and game library in your villa
- a personal orientation at your villa
- a personal outside shower
- a personal and private clothesline
- Minimum stay is 3 nights
- Children 11 and over are most welcome
- Children under 11 are welcome if all three villas are booked as a group
- Check in is 2pm and check out 10am
- An early check in/late check out may be available on request
- Extended stays over 15 days may request a special rate on application
- Deposits may be made by international transfer, credit card or directly into a NZ account.
- Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit is lodged.
- The balance is required 30 days prior to arrival.
Our cancellation and non arrival policy applies to all bookings. Cancellations must be in writing.
No shows, or should you reduce the term of your stay following your arrival the full amount will still need to be paid.
Guests will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
Partially refundable policy:
Guests will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation. Guests will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
30 day flexible policy:
Guests can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel insurance to cover those unexpected circumstances. PLEASE check the small print with regard to your insurance entitlements for your accommodation.
Cancellation and non arrival policy applies to all bookings